Trading ConditionsClick for PDF File:
- FX --
(USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, MT4)
- Commodities -- (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, MT4)
- Stock Indices -- (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, MT4)
- Individual Equities -- (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, MT4)
- Bonds -- (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, MT4)
1. All premiums are indicative and subject to change.
2. Leverage is estimated and depends on the real-time value of the asset.
3. Times are shown in GMT and may change due to daylight savings time. Please note that trading may open or close a few minutes after or prior the mentioned times. (this depends on the exchanges that the contracts are traded on).
4. Margin requirements can increase based on position size. (ex: over 200 lots in the USD platform and over 1,000 lots in the EUR platform)
5. The high degree of leverage that is obtainable in the trading of off-exchange forex transactions can work against you as well as for you. Leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains.
6. MT4 Positions will be credit/debit for 3 days on Wednesday end of day. There is no premium credit/debit on Saturday and Sunday.